Friday, June 3, 2011

How much does it cost to change the date of a flight?

I'm flying with.. Pacific Blue I think it is, from New Zealand to Australia on Wednesday the 8th of June, and was wondering how much it would cost to change the date of the ticket? I want to stay longer.

Thanks.How much does it cost to change the date of a flight?The airline is a subsidiary of Virgin Blue which charges NO change fee. So they would most likely only charge you the difference in the air fare. Just call the airline to make sure though. Just because they are a part of another airline, doesn't always mean they will follow the same exact rules.How much does it cost to change the date of a flight?You can find the specific fee charges to change a flight at the link below, it depends on your fare type.



http://www.flypacificblue.com/Personal/BHow much does it cost to change the date of a flight?I am not used to paying anything. If the new seat that I am booking is more expensive that my old one(e.g. when my second call is closer to flight date), they would charge me that extra money.