Friday, June 3, 2011

How much would it cost to change the engine on an Audi A6 Quattro 1995?

I am considering buying this car for close-to-nothing, but it has 250 000km on it, so I'm worried that I would have to change the engine. I would like to know how much it would cost to see if it's worth buying this car?

(You don't need the price of the car to determine if it's worth it. I will do that)

Thanks!How much would it cost to change the engine on an Audi A6 Quattro 1995?I mean there are a lot of factors that will determine the cost of a new engine. Firstly, to avoid complications, you should look into buying the same model engine from a different A6. Some high mileage engines will cost around $1,000 (excluding parts and labor) and some will be upwards of $4,000. I would also recommend looking on some of the Audi forums in the classifieds sections, there are a lot of motors for sale usually