Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How much does an industrial piercing cost? Does th cost change if you get the two little bars instead if the1?

I want to get it done and knowing the price might help.How much does an industrial piercing cost? Does th cost change if you get the two little bars instead if the1?It all depends on the piercer. My piercing was $20, but since the bars were special ordered, I had to pay for that too. So I spent $33 total on mine. I wouldn't recommend 2 little bars, because if you do decide to switch to a big bar later down the road, it may not line up right. My best advice to you is to call the place you plan on getting pierced at. Or call a few places and just simply ask. The price varies a lot depending on where you go.



Good luck with it though. They are very hard to keep clean and it is really sore for awhile. I've had mine over 2 months, and it still hurts to sleep on that side. And accidentally bumping it still brings me to tears.How much does an industrial piercing cost? Does th cost change if you get the two little bars instead if the1?Mine was 70 dollars but i went in northern Kentucky and the price really depends on your location and piercer.

Two little bars may make it more expensive but I'm not entirely sure.

Best way to see is call around and check.

Good luck.