Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I would like to change my name on a jointly owned house. How much would this cost?

I jointly own a home with a family member and I would like to change my name to that of another family member. How much would it cost approximately to change the title deeds?I would like to change my name on a jointly owned house. How much would this cost?You will need to ask the real estate agent that question, der!I would like to change my name on a jointly owned house. How much would this cost?You haven't said which country you are in. I am in UK . The best way of finding out is to call 2 or 3 different firms of solicitors (attorneys?) and get estimates direct from the horse's mouth. You'll probably find there is quite a variation, depending on location of lawyers' offices, and in the suburbs they would probably quote cheaper than in the city centre where overheads are higher.