Thursday, November 25, 2010

How much does it cost for a name change?

Well I currently have my Father's middle name, my Father's last name and my Father's preferred spelling of the first name my Mother picked out. And since my Father is a total asshole, i'm going to get my name changed.



I live in Florida and it's under my mother and I's understanding that under Florida law a minor must have both Parent's permission to change their name. So we've been waiting for me to turn 18(i'm currently 17). For clarification, although i'm sure you may have already inferred, my Parents have been divorced for several years now.



Anyway, my question is, how much would a name change cost? I'm just on planning on changing my first name into the Dutch spelling and give myself a Dutch last name, and I probably won't even bother going for a middle name(what are they for, anyway?).



PS: Feel free to clear up any misconceptions I may have about Florida law regarding this matter.How much does it cost for a name change?It costs 39.95



Here's all the other legal matters, it's not to hard to understand:

http://www.namechangelaw.com/states/fla/How much does it cost for a name change?I changed my name for just 10 pounds! with the legal deed service and it was simple to do there is a video explaining it all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK2mY2TaUOQ. The website is www.thelegaldeedpollservice.or?

Report Abuse

How much does it cost for a name change?I changed my name here http://www.deed-poll.net

Report Abuse