Thursday, November 25, 2010

Is it possible to change the cost of postage on an eBay item?

I've just had a question from a man from europe on eBay about sending my item outside of the UK. I have priced up the postage for the UK only, and it would obviously be more expensive to send it further away. If this man wins the item, is it possible to change the postage cost before he transfers the money to my PayPal account? Thanks for your help.Is it possible to change the cost of postage on an eBay item?Through eBay it is recommended to ship to the address that is registered with PayPal. This protects you! If you send something to another address and it costs more they can turn you in for changing the cost and they can later say they never received the item (even if they did) and you will have to pay it back because it was not sent to the address on PayPal. Only ship to another address if you can afford to eat the cost of the item and shipping. I've been selling on eBay for over 6 years and I wouldn't touch that one.