Thursday, November 25, 2010

How much does an oil change cost?

I have a 98 plymouth breeze (like a dodge a stratus). How much do you think an oil change should cost in USA (Florida)?How much does an oil change cost?Around twenty bucks.How much does an oil change cost?It should be around 20 bucks, but Jiffy Lube offers discounts for ladies on wednesday. I kid you not, this is true.



However, your best bet is to change the oil yourself. Often, oil change places will use whatever oil filters they have lying around and they may not be a good fit for your engine. That is assuming, of course, that they bother to change the filter at all. You're also probably getting some crappy autozone recycled oil thrown in your car which I would never condone.



Go to wal mart and buy a litre of Mobil 1, Royal Purple, Valvoline, or any other quality oil. Oil is the lifeblood of your engine and you shouldn't think of it as something you just throw in there and forget about. How much does an oil change cost?I'm in Miami, FL. If i have someone do it I pay about 20-30bucks.



If I do it myself, I pay about 45. Why you ask?



Well, I like to use the best oil in the market (mobil one synthetic). You can also buy the oil yourself and pay someone to change it.



anyhoow short answer is $20. If you pay more for cheap oil change you're being screwed.How much does an oil change cost?If you go to Wal-Mart it should be about $20-30, more if you use synthetic oil.How much does an oil change cost?20-30 bucks How much does an oil change cost?I find that Jiffy Lube charges closer to $27.How much does an oil change cost?A lot of places have specials for $19.95How much does an oil change cost?around $28 in if you get the Lube done as well